Have you ever noticed that when you get set to do something new or out of your comfort zone, up pops this little voice that chimes in to tell you why you shouldn’t do it?
Sometimes these voices can be somewhat positive:
- “Oh yay” chocolate.”
- “I feel so GOOD about this decision. ”
- “That’s a great song.”
However, most often it is the negative voice we hear too much of:
- “I look so fat and ugly in this shirt.”
- “Perhaps, I should just give up; I can’t do anything right.”
- “Nobody wants to hear anything I have to say.”
The negative self-talk that plagues the minds of every person on the planet can be painful, and downright crippling. When left unchecked, this voice will throw a wrench in every endeavour you’ll ever pursue. It will try to sabotage your relationships, ruin your opportunities, and leave you miserable, and wondering what could have been.
Now is the time to learn to manage your little voice inside, your inner critic or your Rebel. In this training session Beating Self-Sabotage and Reaching Your Potential you get to see with your own eyes your sabotaging thoughts and actions:
- How to immediately identify your Inner Critic whenever it speaks
- Four sneaky tricks your saboteur uses on you and how to outsmart it
- The top obstacles standing between the life you have and the life you want
- How to call in your reinforcements when those sabotaging voices are bombarding you
- A simple 3 step method to reclaiming control of your life
- How to gain inspiration from your doubt, fear, and anxiety
Yes, you now have hopes and dreams that are bigger than the life you are currently living but yet something seems to be blocking your way. Guess what, the bigger your dreams are, the more body your resistance manifests. Wouldn’t you like to figure out how to stop that annoying pattern and make your dreams a little easier to accomplish?
You will discover in this session exactly how to do so. Once you have the tools and insights you need, you will soon learn to master your saboteur. Then you can achieve greater success, recognition, health, happiness and fulfillment.
The first step is identifying the voice of your little rebel.
Maybe yours sounds like a high school principal and tells you you’ll never amount to anything. Or perhaps it is your over-protective mother, telling you that you’re going to get hurt or embarrassed if you try something new.
With the exercises you receive, you will identify the unique voice of your saboteur and spot it when it starts to speak.
The second step is dealing with it, and that’s where things get fun. This program will help you handle the Rebel Within before it handles you. I do hope you will join me and see for yourself how you can become more efficient and fearless and begin to do the things you desire.